5.04.2012

A Little Remembering

In ten days my contract with E will be up.

We're working on developing a more customized version for a longer duration, but it's hard to believe that those 90 days have already gone. Time is such an odd thing. It seems like so little time has passed, but it doesn't feel like there was a time before this. And that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

But with that in mind, E asked me a while back to write a little recollection of the first time I called him "Sir". I figured I'd share it, since I'm feeling a little nostalgic right now. 



Hide and Seek
I remember the intake of breath as he pressed me down to the floor. I remember the way I dug my fingers into the carpet.  Do I remember what brought this on? Not really, that seems to be erased from my mind, but I remember the first strike, I think. It blurs after that.
It had been a long time since I’d been in such a position, months. And there were months then years before that time months ago. I wasn’t going to be easy this time. I had given in easily before and look where that got me. I may have to earn my place, but, dammit, he was going to have to find it first.
I wanted to say it. With each question he asked, I wanted to release that one little word, but I bit my lip instead. I “mmmmhmmm”ed and “uh huh”ed and nodded and he even drug out a few sharp yesses with inquiries on my content and my enjoyment while he left pretty marks on my ass from I wasn’t sure what at the time. There was some spanking involved and I squirmed my way across the floor as is my habit. I think he made me crawl at one point. But there was that crystal moment that remains so clear in my mind. I don’t recall what question he asked. I don’t remember why, but I’m thinking he’d caught on to my game. I found myself with his hand in my hair and his face near mine after one of those truncated yesses and a sharp strike to my bottom, edging toward my thighs.
“What?” he asked.  He had been talking to me the entire time, some of it I actually heard, other was just his voice running a background for my responses to each impact.
“Yes,” I replied a bit louder and with a little more bite in my voice. Repeat of the blow in almost the exact same spot. He just looked at me and waited. Another. I don’t remember if he said anything at all that time, but he found where I had hidden it.
“Yessir.” And it got the best response I could have hoped for in his “Mmmm. Good girl… Very good girl.”
I have no idea what happened after that. The bubble of this memory pops here, but he found where I’d hidden the “Sir” and he’s not likely to let me forget it. Not that I’d ever want him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment