6.16.2012

E's Birthday Celebration


The Edible Aphrodisiac Exploration that we did for E's birthday went wonderfully! 
There was a lot of great food and good friends and I think it went damn well. I don't have a lot to say about it, but I thought I'd share a few pictures as an update.


Menu:                                                                                                            Chipotle Turkey Nachos, Celery Tomato Cucumber Salad, Lavender Chicken Salad in pita pockets, Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots, and Almond Stuffed Mushrooms. With a dessert table of Fruit Salad, Peach Champagne Sorbet, a Mint Watermelon Vodka Sorbet, Chocolate Banana Slices with Chopped Almonds, Chocolate Honey Banana Bread, Melted Chocolates with Strawberries, Bacon, and Marshmallows for dipping and the dark chocolate and whiskey "Beautiful and Damned" birthday cake. Drinks were a Honey Lavender Lemonade, Coffee, Iced Tea and whatever else anyone brought.


I think my favorites were the Turkey Nachos, Peach Champagne Sorbet and The Cake lol. E said his favorites were the Fruit Salad, the Peach Champagne Sorbet, and The Cake as well...



I enjoyed pretty much every part of this party, including the after-party birthday beating! 
I'll be back with more substantial posts once life calms down a bit. 
Until then! 
~Surri

No comments:

Post a Comment