12.31.2012

A Year...


A year tonight at midnight since our first kiss… since the expression of that desire for more than just a play partner or the rigger/rope bunny relationship. From a message prompted by an adorable little kitten photo on the profile of a guy that made an interesting comment on I don’t remember exactly what to… this. To having his collar around my throat, hearing the chime of his bells on my ankle as I move, and having my heart more than full with love for this man that continues to amaze me.  

It’s been a wonderful, complicated, and convoluted year. He and I have become We… and more. I am so grateful for everything that he gives me. His love, his strength, and his guidance. His support, his care, and his brutality. His control, his rope, and his touch. He’s brought me more than I have ever hoped for. Often, all I have to do is look at him to be overwhelmed with awe at this beautiful thing we share. This… more than love. 

Thank you, Sir, for that kiss and for everything that has followed. Is tusa mo Rogha. Tá grá agam duit.

~His_Surri

No comments:

Post a Comment