8.28.2012

Begging

I think my issue with begging is that if I retain the mindfulness necessary to do it justice, I lose the pleasant state of being wherein I need not think, which is a highly desirable portion of my submission, and since words have great power with  me I prefer to choose important ones carefully, which takes thought. Anything that I would feel important enough to truly beg for would deserve such forethought. Also, since I hold words so dear, when I struggle against that mindlessness and stumble over my words it shames me to a degree and I don't like that at all. I feel stupid that I haven't been able to come up with better words to articulate that need/want better and that I have, in my blundering, shamed that which I ask for and my Sir, whom I ask it from. 

I do beg with actions. I'll rub my cheek against him, press it to his feet sometimes. When he's caning or spanking me or the like I'll often lift up one side of my bottom to ask for more there. I whimper, I whine. I pout and sometimes feel like I get those big pleading eyes ... but verbally, I totally fail at begging. My mind goes blank and there's nothing there but "please". While I do so enjoy that state, E has expressed a desire to hear me beg with more than whines and whimpers on occasion. So, he has asked me to come up with at least ten ways for me to ask him to allow me into his bed as a starting point...


Would it please you for your girl to sleep in your bed tonight, Sir?
Sir, have I been good enough to sleep in your bed tonight?
May I please get into your bed, Sir?
Please, Sir, may your girl get into your bed now?
Sir, your girl is tired. Does she have permission to get into your bed?
(and at this point I think I'd just fall asleep on the floor, but to continue the exercise..)
Sir, is there anything that I may do to be allowed in your bed tonight?
How may I earn a place in your bed tonight, Sir?
Please, may I sleep in your bed tonight, Sir, so that I may rest well and better serve you tomorrow?
Please, Sir, would you allow your girl the pleasure of sleeping in your bed tonight?
(and as I fall asleep on my knees....)
I'm sleepy. Can I come to bed now?

So. There are ten. I feel as if they're more formally asking than begging, but I refuse to lessen my self worth, grovel or attempt to promise things I don't intend to follow through with in order to get anything I want, nor do I think E would want that of me. I suppose that's why I feel that I need to have my wits about me at least partially in order to properly "beg". 


No comments:

Post a Comment