3.04.2012

Feeling a bit down...

So yesterday E and I had a tiny bit of time together (he's been away with work for the past week or so) that was filled with some rather intense stuff for me.. He actually got tears from me with some particular placement of clamps and the movement of said clamps. I was barely able to handle the ones on my pussy to begin with but when he moved them... yeah. I didn't handle that very well at allllllll I'm not sure if I actually begged him to take it off or not, but I was pleading in my head. 
The second time was pretty damn unintentional. He had me in some precarious bondage and had nipple clamps attached to something at my knees and I was bent over and he was inside me and it was getting damn good but his phone rang and he moved to answer it which threw off my balance which caused tremendous nipple pain. I was blindfolded, but I was going grey... my vision went wonky it hurt so bad and I 'm not exactly sure what happened between that time and the time he got me on the bed, but my face was wet and my nose was sniffly. I'm assuming tears. 
Everything else was wonderful. Intense and wonderful, but we didn't get any time to savor it. I had to rush out and get back home to the kids and then by the time I was where I could get back online to talk to him he was out for the evening. We talked briefly on the phone before bed but not much and then today all I've gotten have been offline messages. 
I don't want to feel needy or to seem needy either. I've been fighting tears since around lunch and I'm nuzzling my snuzzle monkey as I lie in bed writing this. Geographically he's closer to me than he has been in a week, but I feel even further away. I know he wants to get time in with everyone and that I have other obligations that keep me from being able to spend the time I want with him and that this situation can't really be helped right now to much degree of satisfaction, but that doesn't stop me from feeling so... left.
I'm going to stop writing before I start crying. 


~surri

No comments:

Post a Comment