2.15.2012

valentine's day yayness

the contract is signed. happy valentine's day to me! lol of course, he made me earn it. (for any of you that are wondering... crawling across a room blindfolded, gagged and partially bound with rope with  nipples and labia tethered with rather pinchy things to something that really doesn't want to move much... tough fucking stuff! but he was on the other side of the room.....) oh and i officially suck at begging... especially when emotion is involved.. me dissolving into needy tears is pretty much the result of that. at least i made it far enough to ask... :D
i love having these reminders of my place and of him... my anklet, my bracelet, my collar (hemp choker.. yay!) it's an amusing game to see just how many of them i can get away with wearing at once. the collar will take getting used to, though, because after wearing it a while it gets itchy as fuck. gonna have to do something about that. 
but yeah. that's my update for now.. i'm too happy right now to wax all poetic and shtuff. 
'til next time..
~surri

No comments:

Post a Comment